background

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Backwards or Forward???

Last Friday night, we went to dinner for Jackson's birthday. Maggie drank her bottle and fell asleep while we were at Los Cucos. When we got home, I changed her clothes and put her in her bed and she slept until 6:45!!!! YAY!!! We were VERY excited!! Saturday night she fell asleep at Aunt Alicia's around 9:45 and slept until 4:45....again VERY exicted. We just knew we were moving forward to sleeping all night.....and then Monday came.... Maggie got her 2 month shots, and she actually did pretty well. Nurse Cindy was awesome and did it very fast! She screamed each time, but quickly calmed down once mommy got to hold her. That evening she was a little fussy and didn't want me to put her down, and she woke up twice during the night. :( Well, she has continued to wake up more often during the night this week. Are we now going BACKWARD???? UGH!! Last night Jackson fed her at 1:30 and she woke again at 3. I changed her diaper and put her back in her bed and she of course SCREAMED!!! I fell back asleep and woke at 4:30 and she was sleeping. I just really hope this does not continue.

I go back to work on August 9th. I'm really dreading it! Being home for 11 weeks with hasbeen nice!! I'm super nervous because I'll be starting my new position and will really need to focus and do my best....when I know she is going to be on my mind the whole time! :( Another worry is getting to work on time. Tuesday I went in to meet and go over some valuable info. Well, I had to be there at 8:30. I woke up at 6:20 - showered and decided what to wear. Then Maggie woke up at 7 so I dressed her and fed her. Of course she fell back asleep before finishing so I put her down...blow dryed my hair...and she was up again....You know how this going....I dropped her off at mom's at 8:20!!!! I'm really going to have to work on my time management in the mornings. I hate being late to anything!

Anywho...we don't have plans for this weekend, which is nice! Hopefully it will rain and I can relax with my baby and hubby!!
Here are some pictures of our little monkey!! She acutally kinda looks like the monkey on her butt! haha





1 comment:

  1. The time management thing is going to be tough! I might have to start showering and blow-drying my hair at night!

    I know how you feel about going back to work...On top of missing Lucas terribly, I'll be at 2 new schools this year and will have to re-learn a whole new caseload (which is twice the size of last years) and figure out a whole new ARD schedule! UGH!

    ReplyDelete