background

Sunday, April 3, 2011

What a weekend!

Wow! I had a great weekend!
Saturday my wonderful friends and family honored Maggie and I with a beautiful baby shower at my Aunt Becky's house. The hostesses did an amazing job put everything together! We received lots of wonderful gifts that will come in handy when Maggie gets here.
Of course after the shower I had to come home and show Jackson EVERY gift that was received! I think he was also overwhelemed from the generosity of everyone. I spent the next few hours putting most of the goodies in their place then proped my feet up for a bit before heading to Slade and Tiffany's couples shower. They had a great turnout and received lots of manly gifts for Slade to put to use!
It was a great weekend seeing everyone and visiting!! Jackson and I feel very blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives and cannot wait for Maggie to meet everyone!

This coming Thursday I have my 32 wk appointment and 3d ultrasound. Check back then for pics!

1 comment: