background

Thursday, March 17, 2011

29 Weeks

Today marks 29 weeks! I was suppose to have a doctors appointment today, but once again...the doc is on vaca. So now I go on Tuesday instead and I'm really looking forward to it. Hearing her heartbeat is very exciting. My appointment after next will be an ultrasound! Yay! I haven't seen her since Jan 3rd!
Below are some belly pics that Jackson took right before I ate an awesome homemade hamburger for supper! haha Also are a few pics from Denver.

                                                            My belly is definitely growing!!

                                       Yes, I have boobs....but the comfy sports bra hides them! haha



 
  Ignore the poweder sugar on my shirt.....I leaned against my dessert plate and didn't notice until after we took the pic!!

1 comment:

  1. Laura you look fabulous! Adorable bump! Its going so quickly

    ReplyDelete