background

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Last week was super crazy for me! Monday was a "normal" day at work and class, Tuesday my kids took the Writing TAKS test...now that was a long day!! For those of you that do not know...as the kids test, the teacher as to walk around and monitor the whole time. The kids can't get out of their chair, can't talk...NOTHING!!! It is very stressful and tiring!! Wednesday and Thursday, I spent half the days at the Middle School observing ARDs for my practicum hours. Friday was then a "normal" day....and ended with happy hour(s) here at the house!
As for the weekend....Jen had her first wedding shower that turned out very nice and she got lots of fantastic gifts! After the shower mom and I took my crib - that was delivered all banged and scratched up- back to Babies R Us and got a new one. Jackson and I -well more him than me -put it together today! I absolutely love it!!! This is Maggie's gift from her Nana. Jackson of course put Annie in it to try it out and she went nuts...so I guess it will work for the baby!! Afterwards, I put on some shorts and a tank and climbed in a lawn chair and got some sun! I even tried to tan my belly - one of the joys of living in the country is no one can see you! haha We ended the day with a delicous meal made by Slade! He's such a good cook!

This week is going to be very busy also. Tomorrow will be spen preparing my kiddos for the two benchmark tests they have this week as well as attending a few ARDs, and class in Victoria. Tuesday I will spend the morning back at the Middle School getting observation hours, and will end the day back with my kiddos. The good news is that our NEW bedroom furniture will be here Tuesday afternoon!! Whoo-Hoo!! Wednesday morning we fly out to Denver for the International SWPBS conference for 3 days. I know you all may think "Wow...that's a vacation!" NOT! We will spend the days attending different sessions that provide info for us to bring to our campuses. However, on Friday, ECISD will be doing a presentation on our district. We have always done well and have had many people interested in how great our district is. Hopefully this year will be just as great! We will be returning back to EC late Saturday night.
As for Miss Maggie, she is growing!! The people that see me often told me this weekend that I am growing! yay! But of course the ones I don't see that often still tell my I look small! But that's ok...I'm sure I will pop within the next month! haha Maggie has been super hyper lately! I just lay in bed and watch my belly move! It's such an awesome experience!!

I hope everyone has a GREAT week!!!

2 comments:

  1. You definitely grew in the past week! At least people werent telling you how huge you look! I don't need to be reminded!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree that you grew within the past week and Sam, you aren't huge. Yall both look great!!! Thanks again for coming to the shower on Saturday and the gift from you and Miss Maggie.

    ReplyDelete