background

Sunday, February 13, 2011

24 wks and 3 days....

Wow...it has been a while since I've posted....and I'm sure it's killing yall! haha

Over the past few weeks, Lil Miss Maggie has been growing and kicking up a storm! She has also been making my appetite out of control!lol (I'm so glad I have her to blame!) I go back to the doctor on the 24th, but that still seems so far away! Some of you have been asking for more belly photos....I promise I will do some this week!

As for college...well....I can't wait to be done! I've been so busy with trying to keep up with that and my work! My kids take the Writing TAKS test on March 1st, so we have been super busy in my classroom! However, I do leave for a work conference on March 9th in Devner, CO. Even though I will be sitting in sessions, and doing a presentation, it will be nice to get away from the every day hustle and bustle!

I am getting excited with all of Tiffany and Jen's wedding festivities beginning soon, and Miss Sidney Glaze should be born any day! It's so fun to celebrate all these wonderful blessing that life is offering!

Well....Everyone have a wonderful week and enjoy the beautiful weather we are suppose to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment