background

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holidays

Whoo-hoo for the Christmas holidays!!!
Jackson, Alicia, Slade, Clay, Layton, Dad, Beverly, Sloane, Bill, Quentin, Kaid, and myself loaded up on the 17th and headed to Breckenridge Colorado for a skiing adventure! The 21 hour drive was uncomfortable, but we all made it safely! It snowed everyday-all day while we were there! Jackson taught the gang to ski since he and I were the only ones with experience. Then the guys hit the mountain and us ladies stuck to the slope that went by our house. We also spent a day at the sledding park, where Clark Griswald once sledded. Now that is my favorite! We have tons of picstures that I will post soon!!

We spent Christmas Eve at my dad's house with his side of the family. We played the traditional Chinese Christmas and I ended up with a Brad Paisley Greatest Hits CD and an Academy GC. Then, to my surprise, dad and Beverly gave Baby Motal a new rocking chair for mommy and daddy to rock "it" in. Can't wait to use it!

Christmas Day was spent with my mom's family at my grandma's house. He had a delicous lunch and opened presents. Then, my mom, Aunt Becky, Granny, Robin, and I spent about 4 hours playing dominoes. It was a lot of fun!

We had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment