background

Thursday, June 20, 2013

3 Months and FULL of personality

My sweet Marion is 3mths (13 weeks) today! Time is definitely flying bye! She has brought so much joy and laughter into our lives. Maggie LOVES her sister too. Again...I was nervous about how she would react not being the baby....but she's been awesome! She always asks to hold her, kiss her, play with her, and loves to watch cartoons with her. There have even been times when Maggie has gotten mad at me because I've taken Marion away from her while she was holding her.
Maggie was a VERY good baby...was always easy about everything. Welll Marion is an even BETTER baby. She is very relaxed and constantly smiles, talks (loudly), and giggles. Jackson and I are truely blessed to have two beautiful little girls!






No comments:

Post a Comment