background

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Life as a mommy of 2...

Just realized that this didn't post a few weeks ago.....

Marion will be 8 weeks this Wednesday!! These past weeks have been incredible, yet exhausting at times! Haha Lucky for us Marion goes to sleep from about 6:30-7ish until 9:30-10 ish, eats and then sleeps again until 4-5am....so we get a good chunk of sleep at night. 
As for Maggie...she still loves her Sissy! She's a wonderful helper and even asks to hold and carry her- which of course I don't let her carry her! Most of you know or have noticed from other pics, Maggie does not like the camera! She refuses to sit and have her picture taken so we usually result to action shots. Well now, she gets jealous if I take a picture of Marion, so then I'm able to bribe her to let me take her picture too! It's a win-win!! Haha 
I went back to work last week and I survived! Only 19 more days to go!! 
Here are a few random pics from the last 8 weeks!

Holding her head up like a big girl...




No comments:

Post a Comment