background

Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Fun....Kinda...

It's week two of summer, and so far it has been okay! I was really hoping Maggie would realize we are on vacation and she would sleep to at least 8:30 each day....ya right! That has happened once since we've been off!
I've been trying to clean closets/drawers but the little rascal doesn't let me. She's right behind me digging through my piles. This morning my mom kept her for a few hours so I could go to the gym and get some cleaning done. I was able to get done with her closet and drawers! YAY!!! Now it's on to my room!

Maggie has also been going through this fussy/attachment/not eating phase....and it needs to stop!! haha I rock her to sleep for her naps, but as soon as I lay her down, she SCREAMS!! I even rock for about 20 mins after she falls asleep to make sure she is good and out.....still doesn't work. She even does this about 3 nights a week. HELP!!! We even do the tough love and let her scream for a while...but she doesn't put herself to sleep. :( As for eating..sometimes shes a pig...sometimes she won't eat anything! I've been hoping/praying that this is all due to teething...but I still can't find any bumps on her gums.

Alicia and I are heading to the bay on Wednesday for a few days of R&R so hopefully she won't do this the whole time we are there!

Here a few pictures from Memorial Weekend and other stuff.






No comments:

Post a Comment