background

Monday, June 13, 2011

3 weeks...and grew a little more!

Today I took Maggie to the doctor for a weight check. She weighed in at 6lbs 13.5oz....2ozs more than last week! The doctor was happy she gained, but she is still not to her 7lb birth weight. He wants me to continue to nurse and give the bottle for the time being. He wanted to send home some 24 calorie (no clue what that is) formula but they were out so he gave us two cans of Enfamil....which was nice considering I had to pay the $30 to weigh her!!!

Last Friday Jackson went to POC because he was fishing in a tournament on Saturday. So instead of staying home alone, Maggie, Aunt Alicia, Layton and I went to the bay. Maggie was really good! She slept good at night and on Saturday she laid in her bouncer ALL day outside - in the shade- while Alicia and I got a tan. I had plans to put her adorable watermelon swimsuit on her from Aunt Alicia, but she was so peaceful sleeping, I didn't want to bother her. I must say putting on a bikini wasn't too fun, but hey, I didn't see anyone. :) Jackson picked us up Saturday evening on his way home. Maggie didn't sleep that well Saturday night...but was good on Sunday....while mommy slept!

This weekend is Sarah Buss' wedding, which I REALLY want to go to, but not sure if we are going to make it. Since I'm still breastfeeding, it is kind of a pain to do so when out in public. I'm sure once I'm use to it, it won't be bad...but I'm still uncomfortable. When I'm at home, I just go topless while I feed....can't exactly do that at a wedding! haha

Below are a few pics from baptism and some that Alicia took! We entered the second picture of her in her baptizmal gown in the leader news photo contest.....

                                                   Daddy went fishing without me!!

                                                     Relaxing at the bay!!

                                                              Feed me mommy!!

                                            My new pretty dress from Aunt Alicia

                                                          She didn't even cry!!

                                                                Godparents

                                                                        So sweet!!




                                                    

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I like the picture you entered into the LN. she looks so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete