background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oooo...We're Half Way There....


I am 20 weeks today, which means I'm half way there! O ya!! :)  Last night Jackson took two belly photos for me to put in Miss Maggie's baby book. The wild thing has been moving quite a bit lately. Last night I was laying on my back watching tv and she rolled or did something major. It was the NEATEST feeling-it hurt a little but felt good at the same time!!! She was then close to the "surface" and you could really feel where she was! I called Jackson to come in and feel it and of course he didn't want to get up until the next commerical. MEN!!! By the time he did come, she had already went back to her comfy position. However, when he left this morning, he kissed me and walked out of the room. Apparently Maggie wanted some of daddy's attention so she did it again! This time he was able to feel where she was a little bit.
I must say that being pregnant is a wonderful blessing from God. I enjoy every minute of it - even when I was sick!  I wish and pray for everyone to be able to someday feel this excitement!

As for the house....we are unpacking a little more each day!!! A lot of the stuff is wedding gifts that we didn't need right when we got married, so we put them in tubs until we got a new house. I must say that I feel like I just got married! Lol! I also found gifts that I had purchased just to have around for that last minute party/occassion. However, some of them I may want to keep for myself!
As soon as EVERYTHING is in it's place, we will be having everyone over to come see!!


3 comments:

  1. Yay! 20 weeks!! I'm jealous that Jackson got to feel Maggie. Jason is trying everyday to feel Baby P, but it's not happening! :) Can't wait to come party at the Motals' soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.look at you all preggers and stuff! and to think just a couple of months ago we were chatting right after i had rowan and you were talking about maybe trying.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new house!!! It will be so great to be all settled before sweet Maggie comes. I love the little bump. Can't believe you and Sam are already half way!!! I have a love/hate relationship about being a month behind you guys. I like reading what is going to happen next but then I want it to get here too!!! HA!

    ReplyDelete