background

Monday, January 10, 2011

Moved In!!

Jackson, Annie, and I spent our first night in the new house on Saturday! It was very exciting! We spent the weekend unpacking more stuff and tried to get settled. I will try to post pics soon!!
Last year we bought Annie her own bed, but she refused to sleep on it and slept with us instead. For some reason, she likes her bed now. She slept on it all night Saturday until 6am Sunday....she heard a loud noise and came and climbed in bed with us. I love having her to snuggle with, but I do hope she continues to sleep in her own bed!
Another exciting thing....Miss Maggie has began to move around even more! It's neat that I can finally feel her more often! Actually...she's been wild today!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Y'alls house looks so good! I can't wait til you get Maggie's room ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finally moving in. I know it took a little longer then you expected, but I'm sure it was well worth the wait. :) Guess I'll see it soon for Bunco this month!

    ReplyDelete